Using the same handpiece technology as the
InterProbe, the Probe One system combines optical computer
technology to produce highly accurate and objective pocket depth
measurements. The system is an easy addition to your practice
because it does not alter traditional probing and examination
- Optical Encoder Handpiece electronically
reads and records pocket depth measurement.
- Constant Gram Force Probe reduces operator
- Provides objective and repeatable
measurements of pocket depth and attachment loss.
- Eliminates reliance of visual verification
of pocket measurements.
- Low amount of pain since the fiber curves
with the tooth versus a straight metal object forcing the gums
away from the tooth causing pain.
Dr. T.G. Bethesda MD - "Absolutely Love